The WHO Study clearly states that Nitrogen Oxide and Sulphur Oxide are harmful gases that harm our respiratory system. It has been found that long term exposure to Nitrogen Oxide affects the lungs of children, while Sulphur Oxide irritates eyes, nose and throat. Hence these gases can negatively affect your pulmonary organs and make you and your loved ones susceptible to various viral and bacterial infections. Silk Breathe Easy is tested and certified by the renowned Equinox Labs to have significantly reduced these two harmful gases.
Long term exposure to bacteria such as E Coli can lead to high blood pressure, kidney and heart disease. It also leads to other ailments like nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramps and skin infections. The Silk Breathe Easy paint, Tested & Certified by Ross Life Sciences is approved by the Indian Medical Association and kills 99% per cent of bacteria. The paint effectively works on 29 different strains of bacteria present indoors.
Silk Breathe Easy has been certified by Singapore Green Label for being a low VOC & Green paint. The VOCs are carcinogenic and their exposure can cause headache, allergy and nausea.
There are no reviews yet.